YOUR ADVENTURE AWAITS
Step into the majestic Canadian wilderness...
Silver Muskie Lodge, located on Redgut Bay on Rainy Lake, Ontario, is an adventurer's dream and an unforgettable vacation spot for the entire family!
Inspired by simpler times, Silver Muskie Lodge is furnished with modern comfort to make your stay more enjoyable and carefree, while maintaining a sense of timeless appeal.
Celebrate the peace and serenity of the Canadian wilderness while you relax and unwind the Silver Muskie way.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE LODGE AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN DISCOVER IN SILVER MUSKIE LODGE'S PASSPORT TO ADVENTURE.
Features of the lodge:
- 3 indoor bathrooms with showers
- Wood-burning fireplace to keep you warm after a long day on the lake
- Indoor and outdoor balconies
- Pool table, dart board, poker table, and board games galore
- Turn table and vintage 8-track player
- Popcorn machine
- Attached screen porch with comfortable seating
- Spacious lakeside screen porch with refrigerator and small music system
- Free use of kayaks
- Spectacular breakfast and dinner served hot every day
- Proudly serving Tim Horton's coffee daily
- Homemade butter tarts — a Canadian delicacy
- Bloody Mary's or Caesars (you supply the vodka)
LODGE RATES & DETAILS...
(ALL RATES ARE IN U.S. FUNDS AND DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX)
Lodging, early morning danish & Tim Horton's coffee, hot breakfast & hearty dinner daily with dessert, and ice are provided for your day of fishing.
- $200 per person/day
- $125 6-12* year olds/day
*All minors must be supervised at all times.
- $75 per person/day or $200 minimumand includes: boat/motor, gas, life jackets, landing net, and minnow bucket. Minnows are available upon request and at market rate.
Anyone bringing their own boat should also bring their own life jackets.
Want to bring your kids or have a room next to your fishing buddy?
Request our Bear Room.
The Bear Room includes a king size bed, plus a twin bed in one room, with 2 twin beds in an adjoining room. This suite sleeps 5 and has an amazing lake view.
for OUTPOST RATES & DETAILS, click here!
ICE FISHING RATES ARE COMING SOON! ASK US ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED!
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT...
- We are happy to offer a 10% discount for active or retired military. The discount is per individual, not group.
- $200/person non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days of reservation.
- New law in 2022: NO LIVE BAIT will be admitted into Canada. Minnows are available for purchase at the lodge at market price (subject to change).
- You can also bring across one case of beer or one liter of liquor, and your own pop and mix.
- Check out at lodge is 10 a.m.
- Any rock damage done to boats and motors at the Lodge or Outpost - the customer is liable.
- All outpost reservations will require an additional $100.00 cleaning and damage deposit. Deposit will be returned if Outpost is left in good condition.
- Customers in the same group, but arriving in separate vehicles, must coordinate their time of arrival so all can be picked up at the same time. Any additional trips across will be an extra $200.00 per trip.
Fly-in service is provided by Rusty Myers Flying Service, Inc. Call 866-707-7637 for details.
Fishing guide service available upon request.
ready to book your adventure?
click on the images below to enlarge.
Do you have a picture of Silver Muskie Lodge you would like to share? Email it to SilverMuskieLodge@gmail.com and we'll add it to our gallery!